At Purley Tree & Garden Care Ltd, we are tree surgeons dedicated to health and safety as well as quality. As such, we carry out tree surgery, tree removal and other services in line with industry best practice and in accordance with government regulations. With over 10 years of industry experience, we provide efficient and cost-effective services that meet your needs while maintaining the highest standards. From felling to hedge cutting and fencing, we ensure your project in Tonbridge or the surrounding areas is safe and compliant.
When undertaking tree work, there are many factors to consider to keep workers and passers-by safe. The hazardous nature of tree surgery means you should always hire professional tree surgeons rather than carrying out work yourself.
The following are some of the key ways we maintain health and safety on site. To see what our customers in Tonbridge and the surrounding areas have to say about the proficiency and reliability of our services, please read some of their testimonials.
1. Tree Climbing – Despite what many people think, it takes a lot of skill to safely climb large and tall trees. We have full NPTC training as well as specialist climbing gear which lets us climb quickly and safely.
2. Use of Equipment & Machinery – Every member of our team has full training in the use of equipment and machinery, such as chainsaws, climbing gear, ropes and fencing equipment. This results in maximum safety and ensures we carry out tasks properly, whether providing tree removal, hedge cutting or other services in Tonbridge.
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – As professional tree surgeons, we wear the necessary PPE for each service we undertake. This includes safety helmets, hearing protection, chainsaw trousers and chainsaw boots.
4. Work at Height – Falls from height are the biggest cause of workplace deaths. As such, we take the Work at Height Regulations 2005 incredibly seriously. Among other things, this involves proper planning and organisation along with using appropriate equipment for each job in Westerham and Tonbridge.
5. Ground Works – At Purley Tree & Garden Care Ltd, we always have groundsmen onsite with tree surgeons. They play a vital role in tree surgery services, providing rope management, area control and other key tasks that maintain safety during tree work and tree removal.
6. Protections & Restrictions – There are various protections and restrictions that may impact our work in the Tonbridge area. With many years of experience, we have thorough knowledge of restrictions, ensuring we avoid fines and legal issues. This includes Tree Preservation Orders and hedge cutting restrictions in line with the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, as well as restrictive covenants that may impact tree work, fencing and hedge work.